All memberships enquiries to go to:
Jean & Ian West
All newsletter enquiries to go to:
Privacy and Data Protection Statement
Spiritual Pathway Healing Association (SPHA) is a registered charity in England and Wales (registered charity number: 1105443)
SPHA respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your data. This policy explains how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. Personal data means any information that identifies or could identify you.
SPHA is a “data controller” for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"). This means that we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact SPHA Chair/Trustee, Colin West, by:
• Letter: 10 Sanctuary Gardens, Stanford-le-Hope SS17 7EE
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: 07956171822
The Data We Collect About You
SPHA may collect, use and store the following personal information about you:
• Identity Data (first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender)
• Contact Data (billing/postal address, email address and telephone numbers)
• Profile Data (your username and password, your feedback and queries)
It is not our usual practice to collect ‘sensitive personal information’ about any of our members. In the unlikely event that there is a need to do this we will seek your express consent.
If any information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete please advise us and we will make the necessary amendments to correct it and keep it up to date.
How We Collect Data
Any data that we collect is through direct interactions. This means when you apply to become a member of SPHA or upgrade your membership we will collect and store the information you provide, both physically and electronically.
SPHA does not collect data through any other means.
How We Use Collected Data
We will mainly use the information you provide:-
• To process your membership
• To send out renewal forms, newsletters and correspondence to include the welcome pack
• To provide the services or goods that you have requested
• To keep a record of your relationship with us
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless we are required to do so by law (for example to the police or a government body) or to protect us in the event of a legal dispute.
How Long We Retain Data
SPHA will only retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary. To determine the appropriate retention period we will check against the purposes for which the information was obtained – see ‘How We Use Collected Data’.
In respect of personal information we hold about you under the data protection laws you have the right to:-
• Request a copy of the information SPHA holds about you
• Ask SPHA to remove your personal information from its records
• Ask SPHA to update or amend the information held about you
• Request restriction of/Object to the processing of your information
• Request transfer of your personal information
• Withdraw consent
If you have a query or complaints please do not hesitate to contact our Trustee, Colin West, on the contact details provided above. If you do not feel that we have dealt with your concerns appropriately you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk)